1. With that being said I think I need to dive right in to some Christmas related questions, don't you? Which do you prefer-pretty gift wrap with a bow or a pretty gift bag with/without a bow? What percentage of your holiday gifts are currently (as in right this very minute) wrapped in some form or fashion?
I really like the bows but a gift of pretty paper is also nice. So I guess the answer is I don't really care. I have 0% of the gifts I have bought wrapped.
2. What is one item on your Christmas list this year?
Circular knitting needles size 10
3. What makes a home?
God who is the head of the household will make any house a home.
4. Motown founder Berry Gordy celebrates his birthday on Hodgepodge Day-November 28th. Are you a fan of the Motown sound? If so, who's your favorite Motown artist and/or song? Here's a list in case you're stuck.
I grew up with Motown and love anything from the Supremes or the Temptations.
5. Red or green-which one is more prevalent in your closet?
Green. It reminds me of grass and summer and heat, and leaves on trees. I love green - but my kitchen has lots of red!
6. True or false-bacon makes it better? If you answered true, what's your favorite dish made with bacon?
Bacon is a low carber's friend. Anything goes with bacon. Chicken, hamburgers, eggs, and of course more bacon.
7. Share a favorite holiday memory.
Many years ago when Hubby was in the Air Force, we were stationed in New Mexio and our son was just about a year old. We had Christmas with friends and made Lazagna because we didn't have the money for Turkey and all the fixins. It was the first time we would have Lazagna for Christmas. The other woman made it and she used so much cheese that when we cut it we each got a "Brick of Lazana" with our salad. I loved being outside for Christmas. I loved having the windowns open for Christmas. I loved having Lazagna Brick for Christmas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday morning our little dog August Rush went into the vets and got neutered. He is 15 months old and has gleened all he would have gleened from the growth hormones and since I have no desire to have puppies and he wants to make love to any leash he comes near, he went in to see the vet.
He was wearing a donut cone but was able to get around it to lick himself so he is wearing both the donut and the cone to keep his head away from where it wants to be. I love this little guy and hope he gets better soon. In the photo above he was curled up next to his sister sleeping .
So now it's your turn, answer the questions either on Joyce's site or here, but let's visit around and enjoy the stories.