Joyce once again found time to come up with the Hodgepodge questions along with writing the A-Z challenge which was really challenging. Hubby took part in the A-Z challenge and it was really a hard challenge. So thank you Joyce. Come play with us.
Yes, flowers are blooming finally and the sun has been shining for a while now but this week we are getiing a lot of rain, the left overs of those heart breaking storms that the south got. The rain is filling wells and helping our flowers to bloom.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no big deal, and 10 being full scale panic, rank your fear of spiders.Spiders! oh I'm a good 7. Depends on where they are, if they are moving, how fast are they moving, and of course HOW BIG. I've woken up Hubby to have him kill a spider so that I could take a shower. It was just that big!!
3. May is National Salad Month (who knew???)...besides lettuce, what are two must-have ingredients in your favorite salad?Onions and strawberries. Love that combo in a salad!
4. I mentioned on my blog last week that my Daughter1 will be moving to Washington State after she is married. Of the following sites in the Northwest, which would you most like to see in person-Crater Lake (Oregon), Seattle (Washington), Vancouver (British Columbia), San Juan Islands (Washington), Mt. Rainer (Washington) Oregon Coast (Oregon), Mt. St. Helens (Washington), or Olympic National Park (Washington)Olympic National Park sounds like the perfect place to be and camp. It looks beautiful don't you think.
5. This coming weekend marks the 140th running of the Kentucky Derby...when did you last race (literally or figuratively) to cross a finish line?Running with the grand girls and losing to a 5 year old counts, right?
6. What is something little you love?My wedding ring. It's a symbol of love from a boy to me. A promise to love, honor, of cherish, sticking with and sometimes puting up with me. We are looking at our 42nd anniversary this July. He kept his promise. I love my rings. More importantly, I love the man that boy became.
7. Would you say you are more of a visual, auditory, or kinesthetic learner? Elaborate.Visual for sure! Most of the time when I sew, I use no pattern. If I can see it I can sew it. Show me and I can repeat it.
8. Insert your own random thought here. This week in NH is school vacation week so both dogs are either home with daddy or in my office as all the day care and boarding space is full! I've been taking one and leaving one at home as my office is too small for both dogs and me. Hubby is tired and worn out. Poor Hubby.