Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Christmas Hodgepodge Here We Come!
1. Are you doing anything special to mark this season of Advent? If so please share.
2. Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen...and of course you recall, the most famous reindeer of all...so, which reindeer name best describes you this week?
Comet, as we drive from place to place on iced roads and we slide all over the place. Good thing Hubby is a good driver on ice.
3. What's worse-too quiet or too loud? Which have you had more of lately?
Too loud is far worse than too quiet! I can't hear myself think and I need to hear myself think. this week, it's been too loud.
4. This question comes to you from Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens-thanks Zo!
When you are administratively gifted, how often do you find yourself not trusting less gifted people to do what they've committed to do? If you are not so gifted that way, but are reliable, how do you feel when the stronger person (in that area) goes ahead and covers it before giving you a chance to come through?
I really don't like when someone jumps in and covers what I was given to do before I get to do it. I'm really good at getting the job done and usually before it's needed to be done so let me do my job!! Luckily, that doesn't happen very often at all.
5. What is your most dreaded task relating to the holidays? Your most looked forward to holiday task?
I love Christmas so the only thing I can think of is taking it all down when the season is over. I love it all!
6. Facebook has released its list of the 'most talked about' topics of 2013. Pope Francis took the number one spot. Does that surprise you? He was followed by election, royal baby, typhoon, and Harlem Shake. Your thoughts? What was your most talked about topic in 2013? (Facebook, around the kitchen table, or wherever it is you talk)
I'm glad that Pope Francis was number one. He has done some really good things even going after a member who was "too showy" and he wants to help the poor more. Nice man from what I can see. Seems like everyone likes him and he is humble as well. Our most talked about topic in 2013 - Cancer.
7. What's something you consider a necessity that others might view as a luxury?
My cell phone. I use it for work as well as fun so getting email from work on it is a necessity. Also I take photos of dog that I am training and then print those photos for the owners. They like the little touch.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are up north in Lebanon NH (2 hours north of us) talking to the Transplant doctor. I'm still on for stem cell harvesting so we are up there seeing what is next to do. I may not be on line but I will catch up with you all when I can. Have a great day and hop around visiting others today OK?