Click on the button above and join the fun. Thank you Joyce and these were hard (either that or I'm brane dead)
1. Share something you loved about your Christmas Day.
It was an easy going day. Just enough activity to stay busy, but not so much that we were over tired by the end of the day. We got to spend time with our granddaughters who are just so sweet. What a great job our daughter and her hubby are doing with them. And we got to Skype with our son, his wife and grandsons - Both our son and his wife are doing a great job with the boys.
2. You get to put five items in a time capsule to be opened in 100 years, what items would you choose and why?
Our Bible - it will still be true in 100 years
Our family photos - small photos so I can pack a lot of them
Small Christmas Tree - so that I will be ready in 100 years to celebrate Christmas all over again
My I-Pad because it has the contacts in it and my calendar of events.
Chap Stick - I use a lot of it!
3. What do you like on a cracker?
Cheese, I'm a simple girl
4. Do you make resolutions at the start of a new year? How'd that work out for you this past year?
Yes, I do make resolutions. Last year I resolved to walk a total of 400 miles in one year. I did a little over 2400 miles instead.
5. What's a song or song lyric you'll associate with 2011?
I really cant think of any song. Sorry.
6. How will you ring in the new year?
We will get some Chinese food, watch some old movies and then go to bed before 2012 shows up, sounds exciting doesn't it? We are big time party people here!!!
7. What is something you look forward to in 2012?
Getting even more healthy so that I can get off some of my meds!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
August was dressed as a jester for Christmas and he was sure cute. He enjoyed his gifts but had the most fun with the wrapping paper.
Becke enjoyed her horse trachea the best.