Happy Halloween Eve to you all and thank you Joyce for this week questions! Join the fun!
1. What's something you're dealing with that might be described as tricky?
Multiple Myeloma - the blood cancer that I have. It is THE most tricky thing that I have ever dealt with!
2. What's your treat of choice?
Depends on why I need the treat. Chocolate anything is good for just about anything but pie is good for a long day, cobbler is good for fun and my all time just for the love of it is Reese's Peanut Butter Cups!!
3. Did you/will you carve a jack-o-lantern this month? Which real (living or dead) or fictional 'Jack' would you most like to meet in person? Why?
I've not carved a jack-o-lantern in a very long time. As for the Jack I want to meet, I can't think of any Jack that I want to meet in person.
4. In your opinion, what's the grossest sounding word in the English language?
Anytime I hear about a child or animal being mistreated, those words are gross sounding to me. How could anyone do such things to others. Especially to such young, Innocents and animals.
5. When did your heart last skip a beat?
My heart skips a beat a lot. When Hubby calls my name, when our grand children call me Grannie and when my oldest grand daughter told me "Grannie, you are the BEST GRANNIE EVER!!!
6. Monster Mash by Bobby 'Boris' Picket, Michael Jackson's Thriller, Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon, or Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters...your favorite 'scary' tune?
I really like Thriller.
7. It was a dark and stormy night when______________________________.
The lights went off because of the storm and we spent the whole night huddling up to the fire and talking. It turned out to be a wonderful night.