Thank you Joyce for the last hodgepodge of the winter.
1. Thursday marks the first day of spring...to celebrate would you rather plant a garden or go for a walk in the woods? Would either of those activities be possible on Thursday where you live?
Plant a garden! However we have 2 feet of snow on top of frozen ground so it will have to wait. I hope that Thursday it's nice enough to go for a walk.
2. When did someone last spring something on you? (or when did you last spring something on someone?)
I have a coworker who surprised me a prayer blanket. It was a nice thing to do for me and I use it when I'm cold (which is often). It was a nice surprise.
3. We often think of spring as a time for new beginnings. What's something you'd like to start doing this spring?
I really want to walk every day. I would like to travel more as well.
4. Where do you like to sit in a movie theatre? When did you last sit there, and what were you watching?
I am married to a man who is 6' 3" tall so we always move to the last row right over the steps so that Hubby has leg room. We don't to movies often (too loud!) so the last movie we went to was Iron Man 3.
5. When you meet someone for the very first time, what do you want them to think about you?
I hope they know that I really do want to know about them and I am interested in them.
6. March is frozen food month (yes, really!). Besides ice cream (gotta make you think a little) what's your most often purchased frozen food item?
7. What's something you avoid?
Getting sick again. I avoid people who are really sick. I don't want to get an infection of any kind. Cancer will do that to a person. My immune system is compromised, it will be for the rest of my life.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Now it's your turn. Come play.