Joyce not only is doing the A-Z Challenge this month but she came up with this weeks questions as well. She must be taking her vitamins.
1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
Our car had to be inspected today, Hubby took it in to the shop. About an hour later, I sent him a text asking if the car passed. He told me that the car needed shocks and tie rods, a bill that came to $637.42 but that she was now legal. When I typed back my shock and sadness over the amount, he told me April Fools - it had passed with flying colors. He had made arrangements to sleep elsewere if needed.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
I've been so tired for so long that I don't remember the last book I read.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
Garlic - friend. Spaghetti sauce is my favorite.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
The North Carolina Azalea Festival because we have some friends in North Carolina and we could visit them as well.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
I enjoy blogs about crafts, foods, time management tips, organization and travelling. If a blog has photos and is not too long I will read it but if it goes on and on and on, I'll skim it and move on to the next blog.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
I use math every day, don't we all? From cooking for the family, balancing the checking account, sewing and following a patteren. Math is used all the time.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
Amused! Hubby does a great job at amusing me. It's one reason I love him, among many other reasons.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After what was clearly a very long winter, I do believe Spring has shown up! The snow is melting and the mud season has begun. I am glad for that and I'm glad that I'm still in remission.