What a week this has been!! Playing with grand girls, gardening, cleaning, showing hospitality to a house guest and life in general. Thank goodnes my Hubby loves me and copied the questions for me. Come play along with us, won't you?
Early in the morning after a really good nights sleep. I seem to be clear headed and make much better choices then. As the day goes on, my head just becomes too full of information and my thinking skills just goes down hill.
2. Are you a risk taker? What's one big risk you've taken?
No not really. I like to play it safe.
3. Some of the most common phobias according to the National Institute for Mental Health are-fear of spiders (arachnaphobia), snakes (ophidiophobia), heights (acrophobia), fear of spaces from which escape is difficult (agoraphobia), fear of thunder and lightening (astrophobia), fear of dogs (cynophobia), injections (trypanophobia), social situations, flying (pteromerhanophobia) and fear of germs and dirt (mysophobia). True phobias affect only about 10% of adults, but of those listed which would you rate as your greatest fear?
WOW! As I read the list my brain was going "Yup, yup, yup" Holy cow! I guess my greatest fear is is flying and heights which really go together don't they. After all one is pretty high when one is flying right?
4. Are you settled or do you feel the need to move somewhere new?
I would like to move again. Don't get me wrong, I like the town we live in and being in the country but I would like to be closer to the grand girls and on one floor. It makes walking better on these old bones. We could still be in the country and still be closer to the girls.
5. What is something you find annoying when dining in a restaurant?
Over tired kids that really need to be home and in bed instead of out so late eating dinner. I feel bad for the parents, but really people, take that poor tired child home and put him/her to bed. They don't care about eating out, they want to sleep!
6. Daffodil yellow, sunset orange, spring green, or sky blue...your favorite color this time of year?
Sunset orange for sure.
7. If you were going to take a holiday all by yourself, where would you go?
In the woods, in a log cabin, by a pond, lake or some other water source.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This week, Thursday in fact, we are back at the doctor's to see if I'm still in remission. I test every month and although I try not to think about cancer it's hard when every month I have to test and then wait for the results. I am growing hair, it's blond!! It's short - oh my is it short - but it's growing. The doctor thinks it will grow at the rate it did when I was a baby so I'll need a hair cut July 2016!!!
Now it's your turn, jump in and answer these questions.