1. Besides U.S. Thanksgiving, it's also National Game and Puzzle Week...what game have you played most recently, and who were you with? Have you worked a puzzle of any kind in the past week?
The last game was Domino's that I played with our grand daughters. I've not worked a puzzle in a very long line.
2. What is one place you were thankful for this year?
One place I'm thankful for this year was Dog Mountain. It's an amazing place to visit and to walk around. I hope to go back soon.
3. Take a nap, watch football, go for an after dinner walk, or hit the stores...which ONE is on your must-do list for Thanksgiving day? For those of you playing along who aren't in the US, answer as it relates to any big holiday meal.
Well since we are getting a bit of snow, going for a walk is out of the picture. A Nap is certainly in my plans for Thanksgiving day.
4. Besides Thanksgiving, what's your favorite home cooked meal?
WOW There are several favorites that I have. I really love the meat stuffing we will have on Thanksgiving and Hubby will make it at other times of the year for me. I like a nice pot roast that has cooked in the crock pot all day. I like a lasagna especially the next day!
5. What product from an infomercial would you most like to own?
I tend to change channel when infomercials come on. They make the product sound so good and after all it's only $14.99 to try it at home for 30 days right? I wonder what happens after the 30 days and how much you are charged after that. Not for me.
6. Christmas shopping? Have you begun? Finished? Will you shop on Black Friday? How do you feel about stores opening on Thanksgiving Day? What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done online?
Christmas shopping is almost done! I will not shop on Thanksgiving and I'm so sorry for those people who have to work on Thanksgiving. If no one shopped, the stores would stop opening. They will get the message by the amount of money it cost them to pay everyone to show up and do nothing. But since so many are greedy, they shop. It's sad that we talk about all we are grateful for and then leave the table to go to stores to get more. If I do shop on Black Friday, it will be online. A lot of my shopping has been online, more than 80%!
7. What are you most grateful for that adds beauty to your everyday life?
Life with Hubby adds beauty to my life everyday. He enriches everyday with his tenderness and care. He goes out of his way everyday to show me he loves me. We still hold hands to watch TV and enjoy each others company. We've been together for over 42 years and we not only love each other but like each other, respect each other and enjoy each other's company.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Well the snow has landed here in NH. It's beautiful, it's white, it's snowman making snow and there is going to be a lot of it. It really does make it feel like the start of the Holiday season and puts everyone in the mood for eggnog, fire in the fireplace, decorations and sharing things with good friends and family.
Happy Thanksgiving All!!
Thank you Joyce for the questions, If you all have time while your bird is cooking, visit others blogs and answer the questions.
Happy Thanksgiving All!!