Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to Friday the 13th

Are you Superstitious about Friday the 13th?  When you hear the phrase "Friday the 13th" do you think of this?

Where everything goes wrong...Or do you think of this?

 Nothing special, just another day (and maybe even a pay day)
Well today is just like any other day for me except for one thing. Today I am teaching this to our staff.
If you have a pet (cat or dog), do you know what to do if your pet is hurt?  Do you know what you need for emergencies?  If not, please think about contacting your local American Red Cross and sign up for a class. Your pet is counting on you to know what to do if something bad happens to them on Friday the 13th (and all the other days as well)

Have a great weekend everyone.  Lord willing, I'll see you all Monday.  

8 comments:

  1. Friday the 13th has always been pretty good for me - don't know why - maybe because I just don't let the superstitions affect me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know it was the 13th. It's just another day! Way to go on teaching that class.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope, not superstitious. Hope you teaching goes well today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I didn't even realize it until I saw your blog. However, I do have friend who had surgery scheduled for today. She was thinking of changing it because she has had two freaky things happen on Friday 13th in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is something I really need to do. I think it's great that you are able to teach it, I wish I could attend one of your classes! I will have to look into a class locally.

    I've never given any thought to Friday the 13th really, I never pay much attention to superstitions. I'm just glad it's Friday and the weekend is right around the corner. Hope you have a great one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like some of the others, I didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th til I read your blog...after 5pm lol

    I did not know there were classes for first aid for pets. That is so awesome! I would love to take one. Having owned pets my whole life I have a lot of "hard won" knowledge of emergency care but I'm sure I could learn a lot more in a class. I'll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool class to teach Lynn Marie!

    And no, I'm not superstitious on Friday 13th. It's just a Friday that happens to be the 13th. :)

    Have a great weekend! :)

    Hugs and Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!