My mind is fractured today. My mind jumps from thought to thought so here is my brain - sort of.
* I'm glad that August wakes me up when he has to go out. Even if it is 2:30 am.
* I'm glad we have a fenced in yard so I don't have to put on boots and leash up August, just open the door and out he goes.
* I'm glad he does "go" and it's not an act.
* I'm glad that he goes right back to sleep.
* I'm glad he wakes me up. No accidents in weeks!
* I like the looks of a clean kitchen.
* I like the glow of candles on the counter.
* I like the smell of fresh washed floors.
* I like a clean table.
* I like the soft glow of a small light casting a glow in the kitchen at 2:30 in the morning.
* I like our older dog as well, she just sleeps until 5 am and doesn't bother waking me up until then (she is looking for breakfast however)