Thank you Joyce for the questions, I have the answers so lets play.
1. July 24th is Amelia Earhart Day. Earhart was the first female to fly solo across the Atlantic Ocean. What's something you've recently accomplished solo?
WOW - My mind is a complete blank on this one. I guess I will have to read other answers and then say "Oh yes, I forgot about that!" But for now, I'll have to pass.
2. What's one product you use that never ever fails?
When I get a cold, I grab our Mucinex-DM and it works. Now the box says it will last up to 12 hours and I've never had that happen, but I will get 10 hours of relief from it. It works for me. I'm glad about that.
3. Have you found your place in the world? Where is it?
My place in the world is wherever God put me and wherever Hubby is.
4. Worst movie you ever saw?
Cowboys and Aliens. Good thing it was on TV and I didn't pay for it. I could change the channel. I didn't, I kept hoping it would get better, it didn't.
5. What's the last fun thing you did?
Back during the 4th of July weekend, Hubby and I and the dogs went to Maine to let the dogs walk in the ocean. It was a fun day with great company. We stopped for Fried dough (which turned out terrible) and that was fun as well. Trying new places, great company, a great car ride, lovely day all = fun thing that I did.
6. The month of July is named for Roman Emperor Julius Caesar...ever been to Rome? What's your favorite Italian dish?
I've never been to Rome. I like most Italian dish's so they are all good. The one I eat the most is Spaghetti with meatballs.
7. What is one piece of advice you'd offer new mom Kate Middleton?
Slow down and enjoy your little one, he will grow up way too fast and you will miss way too much. You can never get any of that time back.
8. Insert your own random thought here.This past week was to be Chemo week, leaving us with only 5 weeks to go. It never happened - I'm too sick for Chemo. So I went back to the primary care doctor and I was told that I have a double ear infection and a sinus infection. I'm on antibiotics for the next 10 days and it's up to the oncologist as to whether or not we get to continue with chemo next week. One more "Little bump in the road". I'm getting really tired of all these "Little bumps in the road". I guess I needed to learn patience. Too bad I can't learn it FAST.
So now it's your turn, how would you answer these questions?