Thank you Joyce, once again you give us questions that make me think, make me smile and make me glad to be part of this Hodgepodge every week.
1. My daughter earned her Master's Degree this past weekend...what's something you've 'mastered' in recent weeks or months?
Not sure that I've "mastered" it, but time management is something that I'm really good at. When you work full time and have Chemo every week, and add all the other stuff that gets done, I'm really good at time management.
2. What song most reminds you of your childhood?
The theme of the soap opera "Dark Shadows" I would run home from school in order to catch that show. I loved it so much and the movie with Johnnie Depp just didn't do it justice.
3. What do you think about single gender groups and/or events? Should everygroup/event be open to both genders? If not, what sort of exceptions do you think are appropriate?
I don't think that EVERY group/event should be single gender groups but I do like a ladies bible class taught by ladies. I see the benefit to it. I don't go to it often right now because the other Bible class choice is really good but having that option is a good thing.
4. What's your favorite spice? Your favorite dish containing your favorite spice?
The spice I use the most is Italian spice. I will use it on eggs, burgers and salads.
5. I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and asked if I could
Chevron patterns are everywhere! Do you like it or think its just a little too much? Do you own anything 'chevron'?
I don't have any thing "chevron" and think it's a bit of over kill right now. Guess because I don't like all that much. It's fine for a purse and wallet combo, or even a blouse but I see it everywhere!! Too busy for me to see on walls.
6. What's something you disliked as a child, but can fully appreciate now?
NAPS! I LOVE naps now, not so much as a kid.
7. What can irritate you very quickly?
People who yell at their children or pets in public! And those who talk to me about others with harsh words, I'm sure they will talk to others about me in the same tone.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Had chemo yesterday - just 2 more to go and I have a full week off with nothing to do before we start again on the next stage of this walk. YEAH!