I know it's late in the day, but I've been busy and didn't have time to get to this. Besides, since it's still Wednesday, it's all still good...right! Thank you Joyce.
"Normal" is wonderful!!
2. Acorn squash, butternut squash, spaghetti squash, yellow squash, zucchini squash, or blech! hold the squash... what's your favorite squash? What's your favorite way to prepare your favorite squash?
I love them all I don't think I have a favorite one but we are eating a lot of spaghetti squash at the moment.
3. The older I get the__More I look forwarded to retiring_.
4. What's your favorite television theme song ever?
I always liked this show, it ended every time with everyone having a good time.
5. What do you wish you'd spent more time doing five years ago?
Saving more for a rainy day.
6. What item do you most need (or want) to add to your wardrobe this fall?
Shoes and boots- I want a few more choices in colors in my footwear selection.
7. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts cartoon was introduced to the world. What was your favorite cartoon when you were a kid?
The Jetson's! I loved the idea of robots cleaning and cooking for me. I'm still looking forward to my flying car, aren't you?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday we started round 2 of Chemo. This time it's dubbed "Kill them all, Kill them dead". It's a different routine than last time and a lot more confusing so thankfully we have it all written down on a calendar so I know what to do, where to go, and what to take on what day to take it. Thank God for our wonderful oncology nurse Lisa, who took the time to make sure that we understood it all. So the fight continues.