1. What was your biggest worry five years ago? Is it still a worry?
My biggest worry was "When is Hubby going to Retire?" He is a hard working man and I really wanted him to retire. Is it still a worry - NO, thankfully he retired and is home working for me now.....
2. Yesterday (October 15th) was National Grouch Day...what makes you grouchy? What cheers you up when you're feeling grouchy?
Lack of sleep makes me grouchy. Sometimes August will get me up at Zero Dark- Thirty to go out and then once I get to back to bed, Becke gets me up for the same reason so I finally get back to sleep but then it's time to get up. So lack of sleep makes me grouchy. So getting in a nap or sleeping very well cheers me up.
3. In one word, how does it feel to be photographed?
4. Besides your parents, who would you say had the greatest influence on you in choosing your life path? Explain.
Hubby. He has always encouraged me to do what I like/love. He is my greatest influence.
|Hubby with August when August was a baby. For some reason, the big guy walks the smallest dog while I walk Becke.|
5. The crisp days of autumn are here ...what's something you like to eat, but only if it's crisp?
Warm apple crisp with lots of brown sugar topping. And ice cream of course.
|Image from Google|
6. What's the most useless object you own?
A pocket calendar. My life is in my cell phone, not in a pocket calendar. In fact, I placed the pocket calendar near the computer and it will most likely not be opened even once just like the 2013 calendar has not been opened at all.
7. Share a favorite fall memory.
I remember when I was younger, my family would pile in the car and "go for a Sunday drive" up north. The main attractions was the changing colors but we would always stop to see the "Old Man Of The Mountain" and "Indian Head". Both of these are natural rock formations that were reinforced with steel to hold their shapes. Alas, Old Man of the Mountain has collapsed and is no more, but Indian Head still lives on.
|Old Man of the Mountain|
|Indian Head Mountain|
We are getting ready for the colder months so our days are full of stuff. Unfortunately, it's stuff we were not planning on doing but had no choice, like fixing the furnace (power vent died), and replacing kitchen window (it really needed to be replaced). Hopefully, we will get to the other stuff that we knew we had to do. Fall is cold here in the morning.