Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Oh Hodgepodge Time, Oh Hodgepodge Time, you are so very Loverly




Thank you Joyce.


1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'? 
We will be home that day but at 10pm we will join others  of our church for a special service at church. We did this this last year and it was wonderful. I'm looking forwarded to it again.

2.  What is one thing you are not?
I am not a good GPS! I can't find my way out of the mall and find my car some days!  

3.  Fudge-are you a fan?  Your favorite flavor?
Yes fan, but living low carb, I have to really plan for it. I love it with nuts and peanut butter is my favorite.

4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December?  Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year? 
I did not attend any craft/vendor fairs this month. I love homemade gifts and am giving some this year. 

5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering? 
Weddings are my favorite. Young love, a bright future, seeing people I haven't seen in a while.  I love it all.

6.  We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013? 
Haven't much thought about it too deeply but I plan of looking for more things to laugh about, more people to show love to, and more to be grateful about.  I think we all need some of that now.

7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. [Psalms 34:14]  


8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night

Now it's your turn.

6 comments:

  1. Love your answer to #6. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weddings! Great answer! I liked your answer to #6-I think we all need to be more intentional about this. The world is busy and numb and I want to pay more attention to the people who cross my path every day.

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great verse. I agree with the others, #6 is a great answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your plans for 2013; yes, we all could use some of that!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!