Thank you Joyce for taking time out of your busy week to come up with this weeks questions. Come play.
Can you believe it's 12/12/12! I wonder who will be born at 12:12? Now that would be impressive!
1. So, when did you last take a walk in the woods? A stroll along the beach? A drive going nowhere in particular in the car?
We drove around last week to look at other people's homes and Christmas decorations. What fun.
2. Are you sending Christmas cards this year? About how many do you send? Photo card or something more traditional? How do you display the cards you receive?
Yes, we mail some and hand out most at Church and work. I make the cards and every year we display them differently so I guess we are still looking for the perfect way to do so. We decided to do this this year.
A ribbon down the middle of the kitchen cabinets, then the cards are taped to the ribbon. So far I like it.
3. What's a word you've heard too much of in the past week?
I can't think of anything that I heard too much of this week. Sorry.
4. December 13th is National Cocoa Day-are you a fan? Plain or flavored? Marshmallows or no marshmallows?
I do like hot cocoa but I like it either plain or caramel hot cocoa with mini marshmallows (however in a pinch I like Fluff)
5. What is something you do to help alleviate the hectic pace of the Christmas season?
Watch a Hallmark Christmas movie. There are lots to pick from. Add a nice cup of tea or cocoa and relaxing just happens.
6. Besides jewelry, what's a favorite sparkly-glittery item in your home or closet?
I have a bling iPhone case that I like.
7. Share a favorite line or two from any Christmas carol.
"God bless us, EVERYONE" Hubby's favorite is "BAH! Humbug!"
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last week I blogged about not putting up lights outside. Well, this week, Hubby did just that. He decorated a tree and added a few deer to the side yard. So we officially have outside lights now. No idea when he will take it all down. March?
During the day, it looks like this.
At night, like this
Ok your turn, how would you answer the questions?