1. Summertime is a season of reunions, weddings, and other family celebrations and gatherings...are any of the above on your calendar in the next two months?
We are having an anniversay soon, July 1st is our 41st wedding anniversary, not sure what we are doing at this point but we will be celebrating.
2. June is National Iced Tea Month...are you an iced tea drinker? If so, how do you like yours (sweet, flavored, etc)?
|Image from Google|
I do like iced tea, Raspberry flavored is nice, with a bit of sweetener. But I will also drink iced tea with Lemon.
3. When were you last nervous? Looking back, was the 'event' actually nerve-worthy?
Tuesday, as in yesterday. We had a test to see how many of the cancer cells we have killed. We killed a lot! Was it nerve-worthy? No, we knew that God was in charge and whatever the results were, we were going to be happy. Still, I'm human..... a struggle I deal with every day.
4. The bristle toothbrush was invented in China on June 26, 1498...not sure how that date was pinned down so precisely but, on a scale of 1-10, with 10 being sick to your stomach and 1 being not at all, how nervous do you feel when you're headed to the dentist? Do you see your dentist twice a year?
9! I really like our new dentist, he is very kind, but everytime I show up he finds something that needs to be fixed and it takes time and drugs to do. I go twice a year, now....that I like our new dentist.
5. What's making news in your town this week?
The weather. We are having a heat wave, day time temps in the 90's, hazy and humid. There are lots of warning at night for thunder storms and to look out for your neighbor and pets.
6. Curtains, drapes, blinds...your window treatment of choice? Are there any bare windows in your house? Is that by choice or because you haven't gotten around to covering them?
Drapes, to be more exact, room darking drapes. It helps to keep the house cool. I do have one window with nothing on it. it's a small window in the bathroom. We are up so high and in the woods, no one can see in.
7. Summertime is officially here (in the Northern hemisphere anyway)...what one song is a must-have on your summer playlist?
"Wipeout" by the Surfaris, and, well just about anything from the Beach Boys. Their songs scream SUMMER
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are in the single numbers as we count down our Chemo Therapy. One more week and we will 1/2 done! We are very happy and we are kicking Cancer's butt! Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers on our behalf.
OK so now it's your turn. How would you answer these questions about summer