Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Boy am I glad that Joyce set this up before hand. We are up north, getting results from the testing and hopefully planning our next attack.
1. What's the best thing about growing older?
There are lots of things good about growing older. All those discounts on coffee, lunch, vacations and whatever for those of us who are older. Then there is the ability to just not care about something and not even caring that we don't care.
2. When did you first feel like a grown up?
When I got my driver's licence. I was married by the time I got my license so it really made me feel like a grown up.
3. Chocolate cake with white icing or white cake with chocolate icing?
It's all good so my answer is YES - it's my blog - I'll answer the way I want to.
4. What's the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
Offered me a smile when I really needed one.
5. What's something you learned from your grandparents?
My mother's mom taught us to work hard to get anything. She came to this country with 5 little children and had to learn to speak English here. She did but always had an very thick French Accent. My father's mother taught me to enjoy what you have and not to feel jealous of what other have. After all, they now have to care for it and worry about it.
6. Wednesday marks a sad day in the history of planet earth-9/11...what's something you do (or can do) to bring peace to your little corner of the world?
Offer my smile to someone else who looks like they could use one.
7. Share a favorite quote, scripture, or song containing the word peace.
Colossians 3:15 Let the Peace of Christ be in control in your heart (for you were in fact called as one body to this peace) and be thankful.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's suppose to be up in the 90's today with pressure and humidity making it feel like a 100 degrees! Summer is BACK!! Love summer.