Wednesday, September 25, 2013
Can you believe it's Wednesday already? Boy it seems to comes so fast these days. It must be the shorter days that makes time fly so fast. Thank you Joyce.
1. What's one thing that's still the same about you as when you were young?
You mean other than my ring size? Well, I was pretty naive when I was young and I'm told that I still am. I don't see that as a bad thing.
2. What's more important-history or science? Why?
If we don't learn from our history, we are doomed to repeat it so I think history is more important. But I like science better because of all the possibilities out there.
3. Lima, kidney, string, garbanzo, black or pinto-your favorite bean?
4. What's something people come to your town to do?
Water sports, we have a lot of ponds and lakes around us. There are lots of boats on them.
5. When was the last time you were in a meeting? Sum it up for us in five words or less.
Today at work. Fun with food and Friends!
6. What special event would you like a VIP pass to attend?
Nothing comes to mind. Sorry
7. What's one piece of advice you'd give a writer?
Write what you love
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's cold up here! The blankets are on the bed and the socks are in the dresser. The almanack says we are going to have a colder than normal winter with more snow than usual. YUCK!
So now it's your turn, how would you answer the questions? Join us OK.