Thank you again Joyce for the questions: Here are my answers, what are yours?
selfie, twerk/twerking, hashtag, Twittersphere, Mr. Mom, T-bone, ____on steroids, the suffixes-ageddon, and -pocalypse added to anything and everything, from the world of politics the words-intellectually/morally bankruptand Obamacare, and from the world of sports the words-adversity and fan base
Which of these words/phrases would you most like to see banished from everyday speech and why? Is there a word not on the list you'd like to add?
I will go with Twerking as it just is wrong on so many levels!
2. What one unfinished project nags at you begging to be completed in this new year?
Building with pallets. I see so many craft projects using pallets and I want to do some too.
3. When did you last have a bowl of soup? What kind? Homemade or from a can? What's your favorite soup?
2 days ago I had some Progresso hearty tomato with pasta. I love tomato soups, all by itself or with pasta, sausage, or veggies tossed in. Add a grilled cheese and that is a great meal for such cold nights.
4. Snowed in, snowed under, snow job...which one most applies to your life in recent days, figuratively speaking.
Snowed in and snowed under fits my life just right about now. I just want the next few weeks over with!!!
5. What's the funniest movie you've ever seen, or at least one of the funniest?
WOW this is a really hard question as most of the movies I watch are funny movies. When ever the Princess Bride comes on I watch it and the same with any of the Men In Black
6. In general, would you say you're clumsy?
No, but our daughter sure is so she must get it from her dad.
7. Elvis Presley was born on Hodgepodge Day (January 8th) back in 1935. Are you an Elvis fan? What's your favorite Elvis tune? If that's too hard, which Elvis tune do you dislike the least? Click here for a list of his songs.
Yes I lik Elvis - "Love me Tender" is my favorite and I also really like his gospel songs.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
COLD! It's just so bitter cold. Seems like most of the country is in the deep freeze. Stories about cars off the road for hours, air lines canceling flights and passengers stranded in the airport for hours. The kind that makes my lungs freeze as I try to exhale. It hurts to breath and boy am I looking forward to spring.
So join in, how would you answer these questions.