1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
Hubby was in the air force so counting all the time we moved to off base housing then to on base housing the total comes to 11 times! I really don't mind moving too much, I think of it as the ultimate Spring/Fall cleaning where I toss out all sorts of things. Out with old, tired, worn out, and in with the new, fresh, clean.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?
Gardening. I would love to become a Master Gardner. I really enjoy my time outdoors.
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
When I see someone on the side of the road holding a sign saying they are homeless and a Vet. I don't know if that is true or not or if my helping them with change really is helping or not. It just breaks my heart.
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why?
Everywhere I go I see someone either on an iPad, iPhone, some kind of modern technology that we never had growing up. I often think we are living in the age of Star Trek! Makes me smile because I am a Trekkie!
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan.
With the high price of gas these day this bumper sticker really speaks the truth! It's not on my car, I don't like bumper stickers on my car but I like to read them.
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
Either with meat sauce or Mariana sauce if I'm in the mood for sauce at all but mostly with butter.
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate?
Thank your parents for all they put up with while you were in school complaining about not having enough "Fun Money." Your parents gave up a lot of fun money so that you could go to school.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love my dog-Integrity StarBeck, AKA Becke the wonder dog. I wish I could fall asleep as fast as she does. She is very special to us.