1. If you could work for any one government agency which would you choose and why? (if you're in the US here's a helpful list)
No list needed thank you. I would work for Area 51! Of course it's not on any list, it doesn't really exist but we all know it's a real agency and so I want to be part of it.
2. How difficult is it for you to forgive someone who refuses to apologize?
Depends on what they did and if it was the first time they did it or the 100th time they did it. I know that God wants me to forgive every time, but the human in me would have a hard time to trust them.
3. What is your favorite meatless supper?Stir fried veggies over pasta! In fact it was Tuesday's supper.
4. Wednesday August 10th is National Lazy Day...will you be celebrating? If so, tell us how so we can be lazy too.
I have a really hard time doing NOTHING! I can't sit still very long and it's the reason I get in so many miles towards my personal challenge. So for me to do nothing, I would have to be tired up, gaged, and perhaps drugged.
5. As a child did you have any special back to school traditions and if so, what were they? If you're a parent did you carry on those traditions with your own children?A a child we would get some new crayons, pens, 3 ring binder with paper and dividers and maybe a new lunch box. My older sister got new clothes (I got her hand me downs) and we got new shoes. Since our children were opposite sex the youngest did NOT get the oldest clothes.They both got new clothes, shoes, bags, and the schools would have a list of supplies they needed for each class so we got all of that. Dinner was always something different and a favorite with some kind of dessert.
6. Write a summer tongue twister.
Joyce Juggles Jam Jugs. My tribute to Joyce the creator of the Wednesday Hodgepodge.
7. Would you be interested in observing a surgery or do you turn away when the nurse brings out the needle?
Many years ago there was a deaf woman having a c-section and needed an interpreter. I was that person and I was seated by her head. At one point, she said to me "Go look, can you see the baby" so I got up and looked. It was pretty cool and the doctor moved the skin back a bit more so I could get a good look. I didn't pass out!
8. Insert your own random thought here.We (and by we I mean Hubby) just installed a ceiling fan in the kitchen. Some of my friends laughed because fans and me don't seem to go together since I like it hot. But I also love moving air (even hot air) around. Thank you hubby for taking one thing off the "Honey Do List".