1. What do you do at the first sign of a cold? Will you get a flu shot this year?
I will not get the flu shot and will take Mucinex at the first sign of a cold. I love that stuff and it doesn't interfere with any other meds I am on.
2. What advice can you give about how to conquer fear?
Boy, fear is really a hard thing to give advice about because fear is better once you face it and do the thing you are afraid of but it is so hard to do the thing you are afraid of. My advice is do it anyway because when you look back you will see that you are stronger for doing what you were afraid of in the first place.
3. Share two good things about your life right now.
Hubby is retired and I love having him home. Our grand daughters are pure joy. I am so proud of our daughter and the "Mommy" she is!
4. A hot fall fashion trend in 2011 is a return to sixties style...tunics with pants, shift dresses, pencil skirts, cinched waists, bold prints, high necklines and short lengths to name a few. How does this fashion trend fit with your wardrobe and personal sense of style?
Well I loved the look of the 60's even though I was just a young girl at the time :-). However, most of my clothes consist of jeans and sweaters, jeans and t-shirts, jeans and sweatshirts. Don't image that will change too much.
5. Were you involved in scouting as a kid? How about as an adult?
No and no.
6. Apple, pear, plum, pumpkin...your favorite fall flavor?
I have to pick one??? OK then I pick pumpkin because Dunkin Donuts has there pumpkin coffee back!
7. What characteristics do you think are essential in a good teacher?
A good teacher needs to want to teach! Not someone who has the job because they want summer's off, or because they want to have weekends and holidays off. A good teacher wants to work with the age group that she has and love kids and wants to see them reach for the stars!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yesterday I blog about the evacuation kit I have for my dog and what goes in it. We have had several different weather conditions that warrant leaving ones home and when you leave, your pet should as well. Anyway, one of the things I mentioned was to label everything with your pet's information but the picture was blurry. What you need to add is dogs name, breed (and color), Date of Birth, altered (spayed or neutered) allergies, Tattoo Number and Microchip info, Vet's name and phone number, Animal Emergency Number and address, Your cell number, your name, any medicine and medical condition of your pet. Include rabies expiration date, normal diet, Animal Poison Control Center. Also put in down your town by name and the dog license number. Also a picture of your baby.