Can you believe that it's Wednesday all ready. Are you all watching the new season of your favorite shows? We sure are!
1. Do you like chili? Red or white? Beans or no beans? Spice or no spice? Toppings?
Yes I do like chili, red, but not the really hot kind. Yes on the beans and for toppings, well cheese is always nice, corn chips is even better.
2. Red~Orange~Gold...your favorite fall color?
3. Who did you idolize when you were growing up?
Note sure I Idolized anyone, but I liked the clothes and colors of the 60's and I remember watching the Ed Sullivan Show which I enjoyed a lot. I wish they still made TV like that and not all this "Reality" Junk.
4. When was the last time you did something 'arts and craftsy'? Share please.
Does painting furniture count? Sure it does, then last weekend, when I painted and rearranged our dining area furniture.
|Our Ice Box that was in my kitchen growing up. It was used back then, the ice went in the bottom left side cabinet.|
5. What's a place that makes you really nervous?
Any place where I have to do public speaking. I get very nervous when I have to do that.
6. Horse back riding...yay or nay (neigh?)
If the horse is trained, like the ones you rent for a group ride, then I'm OK with it. As in visit a friend and jump on a horse and giddy up? NAY (Neigh)
7. What is your favorite cliche?
So here's the thing, I have a condition called Malapropism, also known as "Yogi Berra's" syndrome. I cannot say cliches correctly at all. I seem to either mix 2 or 3 together or use the wrong example all together. Often something funny comes out and Hubby has learned to figure out what 2 or 3 I mixed into one and sometimes he has no clue where I came up with whatever came out of my mouth. I am nothing, if not comic relief.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our home heat has been on in the morning for the last few days, in September!! That is just wrong people! One morning I woke up and it was 48 degrees outside! Fall is here early, I sure hope we get a little bit of what we call "Indian Summer."