Thank you Joyce for another set of wonderful questions. Play along all!!!
1. Do you send Christmas cards? If so about how many will you send this year? How do you display the cards you receive? Or don't you? (gasp!)
Yes I send cards. I put some of the cards in with the gifts but some I mail. Maybe 20 in all. We do display the cards, Most of the time we hang them over the doorways.
2. When do kids become adults?
When they are old enough to make those tough choices. I have seen some 30 year old "Kids" and other 18 year old "Adults".
3. Does your 'beauty regimen' change with the seasons?
Yes, in the winter I use more moisturizer because it's so dry here in NH and at my age I need all the moisturizer I can get.
4. What's something you like to eat that might cause another person to turn up their nose?
5. Gloves or mittens?
Gloves most of the time. Boy that was an easy question, thanks Joyce.
6. What's the longest queue you've ever been in? Was it worth it? Queue=line but doesn't queue sound nicer?
All of the queues that involved Harry Potter movies. I really enjoyed all of them and yes all the queues were worth it. Yes, queue does sound nicer.
7. Besides Christmas, what is one thing you are looking forward to in the month of December?
As much as I complain about winters in NH, I do always think that a white Christmas is best so I am looking forward to snow - much closer to the holiday - like the day before - and then to be done with it.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Can I nap here? It looks like a really comfy place to lay down and sleep.
August taking a nap at puppy day care. He is 3 months old today.