Thank you Joyce for another weeks worth of Questions. They were not too hard this week and for that I am doubly grateful.
1. Do you believe in miracles?
If you mean the "Parting Of The Seas" type of miracles, the kind when all the natural laws of our planet are done away with - than no, I don't believe in that. The age of that kind of miracles is over, I believe. However, everytime I see a baby, or look at the stars, or watch the snow fall, or hear thunder, or watch a flower grow, or listen to doctors who tell me how my body is designed, I see and hear about miracles. God really knew what He was and is doing.
2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying?
I will have to wait to read what other respondents say because I can't think of one. I'm not usually tempted by fads.
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint?
|image from Google
Yes I do like peppermint. When my stomach is upset, I like peppermint tea. I also like peppermint hot cocoa.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally)...which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain.
I really don't think that I've run into any of these recently. I've met some of the most warm wonderful people ever to walk this planet. I've been really blessed by this.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends?
Well, since I'm sometimes a klutz I'm sure that I've spilled something in someone's home. I'm still friends with people no matter how kultzy I am. They love and acept me, klutziness and all.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew?
Buddy the Elf. I Love Christmas!
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas.
God Bless Us - "EVERYONE!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We've had snow.
Lots of snow. We got about 10 inches of it.
Our front yard is very pretty and white. The roads are a bit hard to drive on.
Both dogs prefer to dream about spring however.
And as I type this, it's snowing - again!!