Joyce has come up with these questions again and I don't know where she finds the time! After all she is moving kids and doing some house remodeling! Click her button to join in on the fun.
1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse?
A long time ago I learned the secret of the purse - never carry a large one because you will fill it!! So I have a smaller one that really does carry just what I need. Now our refrigerator is the same thing, if it were bigger, I would keep filling it until it explodes- but is it clean? No way, I do have a science experiment growing in there so I guess my fridge tells you a lot about me. I have no time to clean! So where is my "House Elf"?
2. When was the last time you went to the zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal?
WOW that question had me really thinking! I think it was years ago when Hubby and I went to San Diego to see our newest grandson a few years ago. I like the Turtles.
3. What social issue fires you up?
There are several right now. Homelessness, the school system in our state, battered women, take your pick. They all get me going. So many problems, so little solutions.
4. Are you a coupon clipper? If so, are you extreme?
No I am not. I look at them and if something is a really good deal I will cut it out and use it. But for the most part, I do not bother. Most coupons are for items I do not buy and do not want to try so I stick to the same things. I don't have the time to run all over the city doing shopping for a few cents savings. My time is worth something as well.
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
I guess the photos that we take. I don't need more stuff, and I don't want more stuff. Having said that, if I find a really great piece of jewelry I will get that.
6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
Neither, I like Chocolate Silk. I don't get very often. :-(
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language?
I have three and since it's my blog I will tell you them all of them.
1. Love - when my hubby calls me that or just when he calls me anything. I love the tone in his voice when he says it.
2. Mama - yup - as old as my kids gets, they still call me that sometimes and I melt each and every time.
3. Grannie (Or as the oldest grand daughter says "G") - So love being a grand mother - and I'm not the kind that sits in a rocking chair eating cookies. I love to play and run and climb and do stuff with them. Love when they call my name.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am so tired of rain! Looks like we will have it however until Sunday! That is my random thought - Rain Go Away!