Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Meat Loaf Muffins




Here is one of my recipes for meat loaf. I used this as the base but of course I changed it a bit. This time I used 1 pound of hamburger and one pound of ground sausage. The spices I used this time was garlic powder, celery flakes, Italian seasoning and onion powder. I also placed a strip of bacon on top of each "muffin".

Here is the original recipe It's from Linda's Low Carb Menus & Recipes. 

So next time you make your favorite recipe, instead of putting it in a loaf pan, try putting it in a large muffin pan, then each person can have one muffin! The meat loaf cooks in about the same time but looks different. Who knew a person could use a muffin pan for dinner!  What do you do to make the usual unusual?


2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! I like the idea of topping it with bacon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for stopping by and for the comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!