Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Using What We Have

Before

Hubby made this little side table years ago. We would cover it up with table clothes and use it for whatever we wanted to. While redoing the bedroom, I decided to redo this as well. I used the same paint from the bathroom make over and what I ended up with was a great little table that is now in our bedroom holding Hubby's shoe shine kit and some other small items as well.

During

On top is a candle, a Lab plate and a wooden cup to hold change, keys or whatever. All Free! I like that price. What have you done using what you already have. I would love to see and hear your story. My bifocals are on....

After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!