1. Aloha! On August 21, 1959 Hawaii officially became a US state. Have you ever been? Upon arrival would you prefer an orchid or a hibiscus to tuck behind your ear?
No I have been to Hawaii but if I were to go, I really wouldn't care what flower was behind my ear, after all I'd be in Hawaii!
2. Since we're talking tropical...what's your favorite food or beverage made with pineapple?
I like smoothies made with Pineapple.
Photo from Google
Yes, I do believe that there is at least one person out there who completes you. I have mine, I hope you have yours. It makes this life so much more blessed. My father-in-law was able to find his soul mate twice! He was double blessed.
4. Share a memory about the house you grew up in.
I grew up in a Cape Style home. Up stairs there were 2 bedrooms and in the walls were storage spaces. One such storage space connected the two bedrooms and that was where I played a lot. It was a fort, a small apartment, an additional bedroom. It was a safe place to be and I loved the sound of rain falling on the roof.
5. Are you comfortable with silence?
Yes, sometimes I really do like the sound of silence. I try to read or pray but I find that I fall asleep a lot as well - must need it.
6. You spot a giant spider on your bedroom wall...what's your next move? (all spiders are giant, right?)
I scream and try to run out of the room, if the giant thing hasn't blocked my way out. Hubby comes running in ready to kill who ever is attacking me to find the spider on the wall and walks out of the room laughing at me. He does come back with a tissue to kill it however, so he has been forgiven for laughing at me.
7. My idea of fun does NOT include housework, or getting up at 3 am, or sitting in a tree stand (I guess that's standing in a tree stand), being cold, being sick . Hey, Joyce didn't say pick just one thing!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I had set a goal of 100 days of dance and I did it! It took longer than 100 days but that was not the point. The point was to move and have fun with music for 100 days and I did it!! Now for a long nap.
Thank you Joyce for the questions, You all can join in now.