Joyce not only is doing the A-Z Challenge this month but she came up with this weeks questions as well. She must be taking her vitamins.
1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
Our car had to be inspected today, Hubby took it in to the shop. About an hour later, I sent him a text asking if the car passed. He told me that the car needed shocks and tie rods, a bill that came to $637.42 but that she was now legal. When I typed back my shock and sadness over the amount, he told me April Fools - it had passed with flying colors. He had made arrangements to sleep elsewere if needed.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
I've been so tired for so long that I don't remember the last book I read.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
Garlic - friend. Spaghetti sauce is my favorite.
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
The North Carolina Azalea Festival because we have some friends in North Carolina and we could visit them as well.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
I enjoy blogs about crafts, foods, time management tips, organization and travelling. If a blog has photos and is not too long I will read it but if it goes on and on and on, I'll skim it and move on to the next blog.
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
I use math every day, don't we all? From cooking for the family, balancing the checking account, sewing and following a patteren. Math is used all the time.
7. In honor of the A-Z challenge kicking off on April 1...choose one word beginning with the letter A to describe your yesterday.
Amused! Hubby does a great job at amusing me. It's one reason I love him, among many other reasons.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
After what was clearly a very long winter, I do believe Spring has shown up! The snow is melting and the mud season has begun. I am glad for that and I'm glad that I'm still in remission.
So glad that you're seeing the end of that loooong winter. I think I could pull off a prank like that via texting ... my face and voice always give me away when I try to play a prank in person. ;-)ReplyDelete
Oh, and I'm glad that you're in remission, too! Praying that it will continue for a good long time.Delete
That's an excellent prank : ) I'm so glad you continue to be in remission! Happy Spring...I see grass here too and that makes me happy. Even if it is brown and sad looking!ReplyDelete
Yes, the grass is brown as well and we are having what we call "Mud season". August comes into the house with muddy feet! Great!!!Delete
So, did your hubby have fun sleeping the the doghouse last night? What a prank! I do have to give him kudos for that one!ReplyDelete
No he didn't sleep in the doghouse because I really do love his humor. He keeps me smiling.Delete
So you're married to a 'prankster', too :) It keeps life interesting, doesn't it?ReplyDelete
I'm SO glad to hear that your snow is melting, AND that you're still in remission :) Oh happy day!
Yes I am married to a "prankster" and I really do love it.Delete
Oh my thats a great prank! I was too tired yesterday to come up with anything with my husband. Spaghetti with lots of garlic is the bestReplyDelete
I couln't think of anything to get him back but I did laugh about it.Delete
Loved the prank. Mud season has started here as well. Just great to be able to get out and walk.ReplyDelete
No walking yet up here. The temps may be warmer but the wind is pretty harsh so haven't gotten out to walk. I hope that changes soon and I'm gale you are walking.Delete
I'm sure you were relieved that it was simply a prank!ReplyDelete
Glad you are in remission!
Thank you, I'm glad I'm in remission as well. We test every month so there are a few days between test and results that can be a bit tense.Delete
LOL on the April Fool's joke; glad it wasn't a costly repair! So glad too to hear that spring is continuing in your neck of the woods!ReplyDelete
I was glad about the cost as well. A bill like that was not in the plan at all. Thank you, I'm glad we are starting to have Spring as well.Delete
Wow. Glad that turned out to be an April Fools joke. My hubs is always making me laugh. I think humor is huge for a happy relationship.ReplyDelete
Hubby has a great sence of humor and I love that as well. Humor has gotten us through many scary days for us.Delete
I believe I would have had to strangle my husband pulled that joke on me. haha That was a really good one.ReplyDelete