Joyce over at From This Side Of The Pond comes up with these questions every week for all of us to enjoy and there is usually question that makes you think really hard so have a cup of coffee first before you answer so that your brain is awake for the hard work. Thank you Joyce.
1. April rolls in at the end of this week and in celebration of that infamous date (April 1st) answer this question-What is something foolish you've done?
See I told you she comes up with at least one hard question and sure enough, she did right off the bat.I'm not the type to do something foolish purposely so I really can not think of anything. Now I have don fun things, I took a Belly Dancing Class with a friend once and I looked pretty foolish because I'm not graceful at all, does that count?
2. With April comes Easter and that classic edible treat known as Peeps...so tell me...what's your favorite way to fix/eat chicken? That wasn't what you were expecting, was it? I 'fooled' you. teehee.
I LOVE Peeps when you take off the wrapper and let them go hard and crunchy! Doesn't everyone eat them that way? Real Chicken - grilled all the way!
3. What's the best museum you've ever visited? Or your favorite? Or the one you'd most like to visit?
We have gone to the Museum of Science in Boston MA and it was wonderful. I would love to go to the Smithsonian Museum one day.
4. You know what they say about April showers...what's your preference-a shower or a bath?
Bath all the way. Fill it with bubbles, turn on the jets, hit the on button on the radio and light candles. I'll be out in a few hours and so very relaxed!!
5. "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"...fact or fiction? Why?
It all depends on how long the absence takes place. If for a short time (a few weeks or even a month) fine, longer than that and you may have a problem with the "wondering eye". So it's very important to stay in touch. That is why Skype is so very important for the relationship of our service men and women to stay strong.
6. What's your favorite product made/grown in your home state/province?
7. What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
Oh My! 2 really hard questions this week Joyce? There is so much going on out there. I am still watching what is going on in Japan.