Joyce, once again came up with the questions - this time dealing with Mardi Gras. Click her button and join us or put your answers here. We are having our own Mini Mardi Gras right here.
1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?
Not really. I do meditate on what the season means and spend more time in thankful prayer but I don't give up anything and since I'm not Catholic, I don't go to Mass.
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?
Since I live a low carb lifestyle, I don't do pancakes but I will make French Toast with 0 Carb bread and top them with walnuts and 0 Carb Maple Syrup. Works for me!
3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights.
Officially, spring is in a mere 11 days, but because I live in NH it will most likely show up the end of April. Still, I plan on celebrating by starting some seeds in cups indoors. I do suffer from allergies and they have been acting up so I know that Spring is in the air (even if snow is still on the ground).
|Tulips are my favorite Spring Flower|
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why?
I don't usually even pay attention to people if I don't see something in them that shows me they are people of integrity so I disagree. I do form opinions of others on what I see in them and how they behave.
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen?
Yes, When I was younger I was part of a Square Dance Club and every year we had a float where we danced while it moved down the street. It was a blast and I really enjoyed dancing.
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________?
"We are expecting another child" or a grand child for us!!! The more the merrier right?
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
8. Insert your own random thought here.