|Photo from iStockphoto.com|
Today, our oldest Grand Daughter and Third Grand Child is 2 fingers old!! Happy Birthday to the best little girl ever. Happy Birthday E, you have brought everyone who meets you so much joy! You are the best and we love you. Pepere and Grannie.
Joyce created these wonderful questions so that we can get to know each other. To join, click on her button above and please leave comments, we all love and appreciate comments.
1. Sunday was the first day of spring. So they say. Ahem.
What is your favorite outdoor springtime activity?
Sitting in the sun and making Vitamin D because you know I've been
trapped resting up inside looking outside for WAY to long and I'm already taking 3000 IU of Vitamin D.
2. Who would you want to come into your kitchen to cook dinner for you?
It's been a really long time but I have a friend, Sharon G. and boy can she cook! I would feel really blessed to have her cook. I would not even mind doing the dishes!
3. When did you last fly a kite?
|From Clip Art|
NEVER :-( Don't you feel sad for me!
4. What topic puts you to sleep faster than anything?
Any time the conversation becomes technical as in Hubby trying to explain how the furnace man had to take off the thing-a-ma-jig to put on the what-cha-ma-callit so that the doo-blotchy would work right. Yeah, sound asleep in no time.
5. Which flowers do you associate with specific people, places, or events?
Sunflowers are my favorite because they reach towards Heaven and are huge. I like that.
6. What significant historical events took place during your elementary school days?
President J.F. Kennedy was assassinated. I was in grade school and the nun came into the class room crying and told us all school was canceled and to all go home. This was in the day when moms were home and houses were unlocked all the time and you could walk the streets until dark and you were safe. No calls were needed, we just went home. We all stayed glued to the TV and there was no school until a day after the funeral.
7. Do you swear? Do you pseudo-swear? (You know crap, shoot, friggin'?)
Holy Moly and Oh My Stars are as crude as I get. I think women who swear sound really cheep!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am enjoying Spring and so see #1!