Joyce did a great job coming up with questions for this weeks Hodgepodge. Thank you again Joyce. To join either click on the button above and join there or join here. It really is fun getting to know each other.
1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
Scrambled eggs are my favorite! I like my food cooked all the way through, not running at all, but green eggs ? No thank you! I do like Dr. Seuss's book however.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
|What do you think my answer is! Spring - Where - Are - You?|
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
I don't do well under pressure at all so my answer would be I work worse under pressure. I can hold myself together all right, but when it's over, I crash and it's SO not pretty.
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
Thank you Joyce for defying March Madness, so since I needed it defined, I would have to say that I am not a fan. I'm too busy Spring Cleaning.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
4am when it's quiet and I can hear the voices in my head!!! Sometimes they are nice voices that tell me I am doing a great job, other times they sound like my mother!
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Jeans. They can be worn all year with all sorts of tops. Yup, I do like my jeans.
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Yes, but not well! I keep trying, really I do, but my husband still rolls his eyes into the back of his head and shakes his head so I guess I need more practice. Sarcasm doesn't come over email (or blogs) the way I would like them to but I keep plugging along.
I have no time to get sick, but I am sick none the less. These are my new friends! You may not hear from me the rest of the week.