Joyce over at From This Side of The Pond, did it again, she came up with a fun hodgepodge of questions to help us all know each other. When I posted this Joyce's button was down but if you click on the button on the right side, you can jump over and join us.
1. Would you rather talk to everyone at a crowded party for a short time or have a significant conversation with two people?
I would rather have a conversation with two people, especially if I know them. I really am very shy. That is another reason I love blogging.
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
We had two TVs in our living room. Both B&W. One on top of the other, one for the picture and one for sound. My dad was Scottish and there was no reason to toss out a TV just because the sound didn't work or the picture was gone - combine them. Remember the day when each house only had a TV in the living room! Now it's not uncommon to have them in the bathroom! Oh how times have changed.
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
No, in fact, I can go bed and when I wake up the covers are so smooth that I don't even have to really make it, just slide out and smooth it over. I don't seal the covers and also don't snore. I just lay down and I'm gone....now the problem is I can't stay that way!
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
Ham with Pineapple sauce is what we will have. Sweet potatoes, green beans and hot cross buns will round out the meal. Not sure about dessert yet. I'm thinking something with coconut.....
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
Yes I do know where it is. I had to pull it out a while back and knew exactly where it was. It is worn out after all this time and yellow but still readable. Since I also legally changed my name, I have the change of name with the birth certificate!
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Shy - quiet - clumsy. In many ways that is still true.
7. What do you complain about the most?
Having too much to do and not enough help getting it all done. Don't most women have the same issue? Please tell me that they do? I don't want to be the only one.....