1. What is ONE thing or area in your home or life you hope to report is completely organized when 2013 draws to a close? Do you have a plan to make it happen?
WOW, Joyce gets right to it doesn't she? The very first question has me wondering what I want to organize in 2013. I guess it would be to be a person of humor, no matter what. To seek out the funny, knowing that all things will pass away so enjoy the ride, even when it's not very nice.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
Years ago I was a "Candy Striper", do you remember those? I was at a hospital and delivered flowers or cards to people. I had this dress with the striped apron on top. It was pretty awful. Other than that, I've had jobs that had uniform tops (sweat shirts with the logo on it) and such and they are all fine with me. One is really cute in fact, it has dogs faces on the front and dogs tails on the back. I'm wearing it today.
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Betty who blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
I made beans on the stove and forgot them and they burned. I got busy doing something else and totally forgot them. We did eat the top layer and let the rest go to the trash.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
I'm not around a lot of people who are negative a lot. If a friend has a bad day, they I chalk it up to the bad day. If someone is always negative, they don't stay on my friend list very long. They can be draining can't they! If they are not a friend, it's easy to just overlook the negativity and move on. I will pray for them however, I mean, who whats to be in a negative mood all the time!!
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
I don't look like either of my parents, they had brown hair, brown eyes and were under 5'4" tall. Then there is me, blond, blue eyes and 5'6". I never saw the milk man.....
Our son looks like me and our daughter looks like daddy. People see it as well and yes we do agree.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
National Bubble Bath Day! Now that's an holiday that I can really get into in. Love bubble baths.
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans), Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), Venice Carnivale (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
Well Mardi Gras in New Orleans will be a lot warmer than anything in NH so I guess send me there. I'm not interested in the customers or the skimpy clothes but some of the food and warm weather would be nice.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We are finally having warmer weather than Alaska! We have been colder than them for over a week and finally we will be above freezing and may even see mid 40's! I plan to enjoy this winter thaw.
So now it's your turn. How would you answer these questions?