Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Pay It Forwarded


I've seen this on Facebook before but never joined so when it came up with fellow bloggers, I had to jump on board!

Here is how it works for us bloggers.  The first 5 people to comment on this post saying they would like to join the "Pay It Forwarded 2013" will receive a gift from me at some point during this year. It could be something that I find while out shopping and think you might like it.  It may be something handmade.  It's fun because you never know when the item will show up at your home.  I hope it comes at a time when you most need a little surprise. I'll contact the people who wanted to join and ask for your shipping info so that I can send you something.

Here are a few rules....
1. You must also offer the same thing on your blog. You must do a post and follow through throughout the year.

2. This is only open to USA and Canada bloggers - sorry

3. Remember to leave a comment on THIS post saying you would like to participate in the "Creative Pay It Forward"

4. After I have contacted you for your shipping info, you must do a post offering it on your blog.

See easy!
I look forward to hearing from you and having you playing along with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!