Poor Joyce over at From This Side of the Pond, she is still sick. I sure hope she gets well soon, being ill is not fun! Thanks Joyce for coming up with the questions this week.
1. In the USA this coming Sunday millions will be watching as the Baltimore Ravens take on the San Francisco 49's in the Superbowl. What was the last event you attended that could be described as super?
Hubby and I went to see Les Mis a week ago and it was a super movie as was our date. We've not been on a movie date in a long time and it was such an amazing movie. I so enjoyed our time together. Super movie shared with super good company = super time.
2. Share something you're a fan of these days?
Sunshine! It has been bitter cold here and when we did see the sun it was too far away and not very strong so nothing felt warm.
I see the days getting longer but so far most of the 24 hours is night. I am looking forward to the morning sunshine showing up. I love waking up with the sun on my face. So I'm a fan of the sunshine!
3. How do you feel about wings? In case anyone is confused, I'm talking the edible appetizer kind. What's your preferred seasoning on a wing-hot, mild, teryiaki, sweet and sour, other? Do you make your own or is there a favorite place you like to go for wings?
I like wings that are mild and grilled! I don't make ours and usually get them at the grocery store.
4. As long as we're talking sports today...have you followed the Lance Armstrong story? Did you watch his interview with Oprah and if so what was your reaction to his confession and subsequent remarks?
I did not watch the interview at all since I really don't care for him. He cheated and then hurt people who told the truth. He even financially ruined some of them for telling the truth!! He is only doing this so he can get into the Olympics. He is a coward, a bully and I have no interest in seeing him in any sports EVER. But I'm not bitter.....
5. What's a question you hate to be asked?
I really cannot think of a question that I don't mind answering. I would rather answer a question, then have someone "guess" what I might say and then spread rumors based on the "guess". Better to ask and get the answer straight from me.
6. The coaches in this Sunday's big game happen to be real life brothers. Jim Harbaugh coaches the 49er's and his older brother John Harbaugh coaches the Baltimore Ravens. Were you and your sibling(s) competitive? In what way? Are you still? If you're an only child how did you handle competition growing up?
I have one sister and we were too far apart to be competitive at all. We are not competitive now either.
7. What's your favorite game involving a ball and when did you last play?
I would have to say catch with our granddaughters. Nothing like playing with the grand kids.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Becke is officially 13 years old today! Breakfast was scrambled eggs with cheese and a piece of bacon. Supper will include a little lobster! Life is good! Happy Birthday Becke, the wonder dog, and many, many more happy returns of the day, please!
So now it's your turn to answer the questions and join in on the fun.