I am temporarily interrupting the Agility blog this week to answer the Hodgepodge questions. These questions have been around for 151 weeks so they have become tradition and it's bad luck to break a tradition. Want to join in? That's fine!
1. What lesson has failure taught you?
I don't like failure at all. I don't like to feel that I let anyone down, me or others and if I fail at something or fail someone, then I let them down. I hate that! I do, however, forgive others for letting me down or for in some way failing to meet a deadline or complete a project. So I've learned that I'm not perfect but I'm OK if no one else is either.
2. What decision are you glad you made?To marry Hubby! He asked me 3 times before I said YES and I'm sure glad he did. This has been such a wonderful life.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?No, nothing is up yet. In fact the fall decorations are all still up. I like the colors of fall even if I don't like the weather. Our Christmas decorations will go up soon after Thanksgiving but the tree will a be a few weeks before Christmas.
|Soon - very Soon|
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join?
Old Maid is my call. Maybe Solitaire if I'm feeling blue.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type? Stress goes well with all sort of snacks don't you think? Stress and chocolate. Stress and ice cream. Hey! I've even had Stress and crackers.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I did review a product one time, but for the life of me I can't remember what it was. I once belonged to a garden club and I got something. Clearly, it was not favorable because I'm still not using it or even remember what it was.....Oh, by the way I'm not a member of the garden club anymore either!
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
I always enjoy my conversations with Becke. She is at my side so much that I have to choice but to talk to her. She is a good listener and keeps most of her opinions to herself.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Monday the temps were in the low 60's and if felt like in the mid 60's. Tuesday it was 40!! Worst of it was that it felt like 30! It hurt to breathe outside and the difference was just hard to take. What is up with our NH weather???
My heart goes out to the midwest states that had such terrible tornado's and so much damage. My prayers are with you all.