I'm so glad to have the Hodgepodge this week as my life this week has been pretty boring! If it were not for this, I have no idea what I would blog about unless you want to hear about the ticks that Hubby is still taking off of August!
Anyhow, you all know what to do so lets have fun.
1. It's a brand new month...share one thing you're looking forward to in October.The beautiful colors on NH in the fall! All the color that is right out side our country home.
2. Is chivalry dead? Explain. Not in the friends that I have! The men still open doors for their wives, still pull out chair's and even bring home dinner when the wives are too tired after a long day to even think about dinner. I have one of those men and I am so very grateful.
3. On October 2, 1950 the Peanuts comic strip made its debut. Which character is your favorite? Which character is most like you? (Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Shroeder, Snoopy, Woodstock, or Pig Pen) If you need a description click here .I have always liked Lucy because she wants to help others. Hubby says, I'm like her as well but I think he means because I can sometimes be a teeny weensy bit bossy.
4. What's something you're competitive about?OK, I had to ask Hubby about this one because I don't consider myself "Competitive" and he thought about if for all of 3 seconds and said "Tri-ominos". I do like to play this game and I do often beat him at it so maybe it's a good answer.
5. October is National Popcorn Popping Month...are you a fan? How do you like your popcorn?Yes, I do like popcorn but only at the movies. I really like the tub of popcorn with a cup of diet soda because everyone knows that the diet soda cancels any thing bad in the popcorn!
6. When did you first realize the world is small?I have no memory that stands out but with all the technology we have today, the world is getting smaller and smaller. Where else can we talk by Skype to our grandsons out on the west coast and in real time over the computer as if we are in the same room? Everything is so fast now! WOW I wonder what it will be like for our grandchildren in the coming years.
7. In terms of architecture, what's the most beautiful building you've seen up close and in person?Clearly, Joyce travels more than I do or I don't travel as much as Joyce does. I cannot think of a building. Sorry.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
This past week my life has been pretty boring. I go to work, come home and clean, cook. play with dogs, knit, go to bed. Not much to blog about, it's been quiet here but the beauty of where I live is all around me. I have been smelling other fireplaces/wood stoves going at night and the smell is wonderful! I love seeing the brilliant colors that are all around me. I love having a hot cup of coffee/tea/cocoa on the deck and listening to the quiet. Soon, it will be too cold to do that so in the meantime, I'm loving it!
OK your turn! Go!!!