Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Easter Bunny Wednesday Hodgepodge.
Joyce came up with a great set of questions for this week. Thanks Joyce.
1. What are your plans for Easter? Are you cooking a big lunch or dinner? Dyeing eggs? Attending a sun rise service? Eating too much chocolate?
Our daughter and grand girls are coming over for a bit. We will have Easter baskets for them of course and some light snack for everyone. Hubby and I will exchange a card but no chocolate this year, as neither of us can really have it and we have lots in the freezer if we become weak and "need" some. Of course there will be church and I may even wear a dress (depends on the weather).
2. What is something you feel too young to do?
Die! I plan on living a very long time.....I hope you all live a long time as well.
3. "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud...it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs..."
Of the characteristics mentioned in the biblical definition of love which do you find most difficult to live out and why?
Patient!! I want what I want, when I want it! I have a hard time waiting for anything. I find lines annoying as well as waiting to open presents at Christmas or Birthdays.
4. What's a springtime flower you associate with your childhood?
I know that these are not "flowers" but the question is about my childhood and these two flowers screamed Springtime when I was a kid!! I loved picking them and bringing them home as a huge bouquet. I love blowing the flowers and making wishes knowing for sure that my wishes would come true.
5. Ever sung karaoke? If so, what's your go-to song? If not and you're given the opportunity, would you?
Never have but might if someone sung along with me.
6. What is something you keep in a basket?
Cards that I make and plan to send out to others. I keep them in a basket in my office and they are organized by holiday.
7. When was the last time you felt foolish?
Boy I can't think of a time but there clearly must have been times. I bet I'll think of it later this week.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We've had some melting and the other day, I saw this, next to the garage door! Most of the front yard is still under snow so seeing this was JOY. I do believe it's time to find the rake and get going.... Well maybe after a bit more melting.
So now it's your turn, how would you answer the question?