Thank you once again Joyce for a great set of questions. Now for the answers....
LION all the way - we ended up with 11 inches of white snow that no one, except a few of my wacky friends, and the people driving the snow snow plow wants this stuff. We are still digging out.
2. What's the most dreaded task on your spring clean to-do list? Do you have a 'plan of attack'?
Since I love spring, spring anything is not a chore. I tackle one room at a time and start at the ceiling and clean my way down to the floor. If only I could get rid of the rugs and get hard wood floor. That would be a dream. I hope to get a garden going this summer, we didn't have one last year and I miss it.
3. Peas...love 'em or hate 'em? What's a favorite dish you make using peas?
Like peas a lot, steamed with butter of course thank you.
4. Do you feel under appreciated?
No, Hubby tells me all the time how happy he is to have me around and I have friends that do the same thing. I feel very much loved by family and friends.
5. Have you been using Google Reader? If so, what are you switching to now that GR has announced retirement? If not, how do you read your favorite blogs?
Yes I've been using Google Reader and I don't have any clue what I'm switching to. I sure hope there are lots of answers on this one so I can make some plans.
6. Anne Bradstreet is credited with the following quote~
"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
Agree or Disagree? Why?
ABSOLUTELY! How would we ever appreciate spring and summer if we never had to shovel through 17 inches of snow - again. Or how would we appreciate running water if we never lost power and had to go without. How can we appreciate Heaven unless we truely understand just how badly we don't deserve it. It's only through missing something that we know just how lucky we truly are.
7. When did you last 'spring for something'? What was it?
I will spring for coffee on the way home from church and after work as well at other times. I like coffee.
8. Insert your own random thought here?
Some where out there is our steptic tank and it's the first place where snow melts. I hope to find it soon. Happy Spring everyone!