Joyce came up with some really great questions, why not play along with us and thank you Joyce.
1. April 15th is the deadline for Americans to file their state and federal income tax returns. What's a job you do on a regular basis that could be described as 'taxing'?
Well at the moment, outside spring clean up seem a lot taxing. The ground is still frozen and although the snow is finally gone, it's just hard to rake it and I guess we quit the fall clean up early because the front yard is just one HUGE mess.
2. I'm participating in the April A-Z blog challenge, and the Hodgepodge happens to fall on Day O this week. In keeping with that theme...olives, onions, oysters, okra...of the foods mentioned, what's your favorite O food?
|Photo from Google|
I love olives and eat them a lot. Did you know that they can help fight cancers?
3. What is something memorable you experienced as a child that your own children (or future children/nieces/nephews) will not get to experience?
Riding a bike late at night without helmet, pads or anything. These days, kids ride bikes with all sort of padding on and head lights as well. Once it gets dark all the kids come in. I loved riding my bike with the wind in my hair, something my grandchildren will not know.
|Photo by Google|
My bike looked very much like this.
4. Term limits for our elected officials...your thoughts?
YES! Get them in, get them out, have them live by the rules they pass. No life time job, no life time retirement.
5. On April 18th, 1775, Paul Revere made his famous 'midnight ride'...when did you last make a midnight ride? Perhaps the fate of a nation wasn't hanging in the balance, but tell us where you were headed anyway.
I wish I could stay awake till midnight! Those days are long gone so I really don't remember at all. Sorry all.
6. What would freak you out more...a mouse running across your floor or a big fat hairy spider?
How about a big fat hairy spider chasing a mouse. Ewwwwww
7. I love it when people ask me________________________?
How many years have you been married? You can't be a grandmother, you're too young, how many grand kids do you have? How long have you been a Christian?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Today is Hubby's Birthday. He is my rock, my friend, my husband. He asked me to marry him 3 times before I said yes. He stayed with me even though my mother tried to poison him. You can read that story here. He has stayed with me through over 40 years of kids, family, sickness and moves. He keeps his sense of humor no matter what and I wish him the best Birthday he has ever had. Won't you go on over to his Blog and Wish him a Happy Birthday? I love you Babe!
Well these are my answers, what are yours? Click the above button and join in or answer here.