Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Blog Blitz




Have you heard about Blog Blitz? No?  Well you can go here to learn more, but here is how it works.
You sign up and make sure that they have your email.
Then every so often, you will get an email with a date and a blog address to visit.  The idea is to go to the blog and leave a comment of encouragement on the date given to you. We can all use some encouragement can't we?

Can you imagine being the recipient of over 100 comments?  That would just be so great don't you think.  The last time I looked there were some 170 of us on the list so at some point 169 of those on the list get an email directing us to go visit someone on the list.

It's a great way to meet new bloggers that perhaps you would never have found. I wonder if they are from other countries, or other cultures that I am not familiar with. Image all the things I could learn from them. Image being on the receiving end of over 100 people showing up to my little blog about life in the upper right hand corner of the USA with Hubby and 2 dogs?

So click on over,  join in, and wait to see where you will either be directed to go visit, or one day open your own blog to find so many have come to you.

Wont that be fun? So go- NOW!

6 comments:

  1. I stopped over there and added my name! Thanks for the information!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will, Lynn! What an encouragement! I'm on my way! Thanks for sharing about it!

    You have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! I'm off to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this...will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you are signed up for this too, Lynn Marie! I think it's such a fun idea.
    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!