1. How will you spend 'the night before Christmas'?
We will be home that day but at 10pm we will join others of our church for a special service at church. We did this this last year and it was wonderful. I'm looking forwarded to it again.
2. What is one thing you are not?
I am not a good GPS! I can't find my way out of the mall and find my car some days!
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
Yes fan, but living low carb, I have to really plan for it. I love it with nuts and peanut butter is my favorite.
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I did not attend any craft/vendor fairs this month. I love homemade gifts and am giving some this year.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Weddings are my favorite. Young love, a bright future, seeing people I haven't seen in a while. I love it all.
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
Haven't much thought about it too deeply but I plan of looking for more things to laugh about, more people to show love to, and more to be grateful about. I think we all need some of that now.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. [Psalms 34:14]
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night
Now it's your turn.
Love your answer to #6. Wishing you and yours a very blessed Christmas!ReplyDelete
Weddings! Great answer! I liked your answer to #6-I think we all need to be more intentional about this. The world is busy and numb and I want to pay more attention to the people who cross my path every day.ReplyDelete
Have a very Merry Christmas!
That's a great verse. I agree with the others, #6 is a great answer.ReplyDelete
I like your plans for 2013; yes, we all could use some of that!ReplyDelete
Have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day too!ReplyDelete