Welcome to Life Through Bifocals

Life is not always clear and easy to figure out. So grab a cup of coffee and your bifocals and let's see what we can see.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Review: Holidays are Coming Fast.

So how was your weekend?Do any Shopping, Wrapping or Packing? We did all those things, but first we started by going to see the new Harry Potter movie! I am a big fan of the books and movies so I was a tad excited to see the movie, in fact I hardly slept Thursday night at all. I am a member of the Ravensclaw House and so I wore my blue and gray colors all day, what fun we had! I will not spoil the movie for any of my readers by telling you about the movie, but I will say it was very well done.

Saturday the Christmas cards got mailed - yes I am that early! Gifts were wrapped and the box for the west coast is about ready to send out. I plan to get it done by/before Thanksgiving. It also contains birthdays gifts for our son and daughter-in-law who both have birthdays in December.

Sunday, after a great church service we got the joy of watching our grand daughter and we played and played and worked on a craft for her to take home. The craft was stolen with permission from Wendi, thank you Wendi. I forgot to take a picture before it went home but it was fun and cute. It's a picture of a turkey colored in with colored rice.

So how was your weekend?

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the movie yet but my girls both went to the midnight showing opening night...they loved it and said it was the best so far. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you did this project with your sweet grandbaby. I hope you both had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend ... and from one grandma to another, I'm guessing that the time with your granddaughter was the best part of the weekend! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you got your cards in the mail already! That is wonderful!! I did hear the new Harry Potter movie was good; glad you had a chance to see it and enjoy it!!

    We had a rainy weekend here but got some things done around the house so it was a nice one :)

    have a great Monday!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by today and if you left me a comment, thank you twice!