Joyce did a great job of coming up with this weeks Hodgepodge. Click on the button and join us. Thank you Joyce.
1. Will you watch the Super Bowl? If so who will you root for? If you are outside the USA what is the 'big deal sporting event' in your own country?
Yes we will watch the game. I am not a fan of football and do not understand it but Hubby loves it so we watch it. I usually pick the team I want to win by the color of the uniform. So this year it's a toss up between yellow and yellow so I will cheer for the yellow team and I bet my team wins!
2. Is ignorance bliss?
Yes. God protects babies and fools and I have often been both and covered by His grace and love. I am thankful for not knowing things some times and have developed an sense of trust in His love because of my ignorance.
3. Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (and just in case your Disney is a little bit rusty, here they are-Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy, and Sneezy)
Depending on my hormones, stress level, mood, how much sleep I got the night before, if I had my morning coffee yet, or toss of the dice I can be all of them. Aren't you glad you don't live with me? I try very hard not to be Grumpy too often but there are those days when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I thinks I'm Sybil (remember that movie?)
4. When you are riding in the car with another couple how do you organize the seating? (Men up front? Women up front? Couples sit together?) And thanks to Lori at Mountain Woman at Heart for the question! Everyone go say hi to Lori.
When in the car we sit according to leg lenght. Hubby is 6'3" and often can not sit in the back so he gets the front seat. Real simple.
5. What is beauty?
When I first became a Christian, there was this older woman with 7 kids already. She took Hubby and I under her wing and cared for us and showed us what a woman from Proverbs is all about. That is beauty.
6. If someone asks you to bring an appetizer or a dessert to a party in their home, which would you choose?
Appetizer, either cheese and cold cuts or a dill dip with veggies. I like easy.
7. What is your crowd pleasing go-to appetizer?
I like the cheese, cold cuts, shrimp platter.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|Icicles hanging off the back of the house. How many days till Spring?|