Thank you Joyce for this weeks questions, my brain was fried and you gave me food for thought.
1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
OK I like them ALL! How's that for an answer. I would also add to the list above, Frozen Tofu, Frozen Coconut Ice Cream and Ice cream sandwiches. I'm easy, just give me all of them - that is how I gained so much weight so I have to be careful.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
I Am Woman, Watch Me Pack! Does that answer the question?
3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
Vinegar. I use it all over the house till the house smells like a pickle, but the smell fades fast and the cleaning last a lot longer.
My second favorite is Comet.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
OK so here it is, right smack in the middle of fun stuff Joyce has to put one really hard question that makes my head and heart hurt!
They are both wrong but a guilty person set free will do it again - to someone else - soon. That is the tragedy in my eyes.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
We drove from Albuquerque New Mexico to Manchester New Hampshire with a toddler and a cat. Some 2278 miles! Luckily the cat liked to travel! That could be a blog post some day.
6. Tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Canoeing. Let me out on a lake on a beautiful day with the man of my dreams and I will believe I am in Heaven. Of course I do not plan to give up even one drop of sweat canoeing, I'm the passenger.
7. What sound drives you crazy?
I really dislike hate speech especially with a lots of cuss words! Why do people feel the need to swear? Really? With all the words in our language, some people pick the most foul words and then say them at the top of their lungs to the people they claim to love!!!??? Really upset me.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My hubby and I are undergoing some changes in our life (more about it next week) but at moments we are excited, then scared. Funny how life goes that way some times. Happy, scared, excited, worried, curious, and relived all within a few minutes. Life is unique isn't it.
Join the fun and answer the questions. You will be glad you did.